Anda Berada Di Halaman:
Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - Woman with the Dirty Feet
Semoga Mnyenangkan :)

Acid Drinkers - Woman with the Dirty Feet

Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - Woman with the Dirty Feet di Posting Oleh : Maha Lirik

[ Intro Lagu Acid Drinkers - Woman with the Dirty Feet ]

Baby, I wanna see you tonight
I love the stink of your body
Let me show you what I can
Honey, I'm a real man
Since you left me, baby
I'm broken, I bleed
My tears are falling and falling
Falling on your dirty feet
Woman with the dirty feet.
Posted by: Mahalirik
Mahalirik, Updated at: 07.05

[ Ending: Acid Drinkers - Woman with the Dirty Feet ]

Lirik Terkait dengan Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - Woman with the Dirty Feet

0 komentar untuk lirik Acid Drinkers - Woman with the Dirty Feet

Tinggalkan Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu Acid Drinkers - Woman with the Dirty Feet


5 Lirik Yang Baru di Tambahkan

Kategori Artis