Anda Berada Di Halaman:
Lirik Lagu A Little Night Music - Soon
Semoga Mnyenangkan :)

A Little Night Music - Soon

Lirik Lagu A Little Night Music - Soon di Posting Oleh : Maha Lirik

[ Intro Lagu A Little Night Music - Soon ]

Soon, I promise,
Soon, I won't shy away,
Dear old--
Soon, I want to.
Soon, whatever you say.
Even now,
When you're close and we touch,
And you're kissing my brow,
I don't mind it too much.
And you'll have to admit I'm endearing,
I help keep things humming, I'm not domineering--
What's one small shortcoming?
And think of how I adore you,
Think of how much you love me.
If I were perfect for you,
Wouldn't you tire of me
Soon,
All too soon,
Dear old--
Posted by: Mahalirik
Mahalirik, Updated at: 21.23

[ Ending: A Little Night Music - Soon ]

Lirik Terkait dengan Lirik Lagu A Little Night Music - Soon

0 komentar untuk lirik A Little Night Music - Soon

Tinggalkan Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu A Little Night Music - Soon


5 Lirik Yang Baru di Tambahkan

Kategori Artis