Anda Berada Di Halaman:
Lirik Lagu JOURNEY – Feeling That Way
Semoga Mnyenangkan :)

JOURNEY – Feeling That Way

Lirik Lagu JOURNEY – Feeling That Way di Posting Oleh : Maha Lirik

[ Intro Lagu JOURNEY – Feeling That Way ]

Opened my eyes to a new kind of way
All the good times that you saved
Are you feeling,
You feeling that way too
Or am I just,
Am I just a fool

When the summer’s gone
She’ll be there standing by the light
Once she’s been to where she’s gone to
She should know wrong from right

A new road’s waiting, you touched my life
Soft and warm on a summer’s night
You’re the only one, the only one I love
The lovely one, I’m thinking of
Posted by: Mahalirik
Mahalirik, Updated at: 10.09

[ Ending: JOURNEY – Feeling That Way ]

Lirik Terkait dengan Lirik Lagu JOURNEY – Feeling That Way

0 komentar untuk lirik JOURNEY – Feeling That Way

Tinggalkan Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu JOURNEY – Feeling That Way


5 Lirik Yang Baru di Tambahkan

Kategori Artis