Anda Berada Di Halaman:
Lirik Lagu DWIGHT YOAKAM – The Heart That You Own
Semoga Mnyenangkan :)

DWIGHT YOAKAM – The Heart That You Own

Lirik Lagu DWIGHT YOAKAM – The Heart That You Own di Posting Oleh : Maha Lirik

[ Intro Lagu DWIGHT YOAKAM – The Heart That You Own ]

I pay rent on a run-down place
There ain’t no view but there’s lots of space
In my heart, the heart that you own

I pay the rent, pay it right on time
Baby I pay you ever single dime
For my heart, the heart that you own

Used to be I could love here for free
Way back before you bought the property
Now I pay daily on what once was mine
Lord I probably owe you for these tears that I cry

‘Cause I pay rent on a run-down place
There ain’t no view but there’s lots of space
In my heart, the heart that you own

I struggle each night to find a new way
To pay what I owe just so I can stay
I ain’t overdue so you can’t throw me out
I’ve loved here for years don’t know where I’d go now

‘Cause I pay rent on a run-down place
There ain’t no view but there’s lots of space
In my heart, the heart that you own

Yea, my heart, the heart that you own
Posted by: Mahalirik
Mahalirik, Updated at: 02.30

[ Ending: DWIGHT YOAKAM – The Heart That You Own ]

Lirik Terkait dengan Lirik Lagu DWIGHT YOAKAM – The Heart That You Own

0 komentar untuk lirik DWIGHT YOAKAM – The Heart That You Own

Tinggalkan Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu DWIGHT YOAKAM – The Heart That You Own


5 Lirik Yang Baru di Tambahkan

Kategori Artis