Anda Berada Di Halaman:
Lirik Lagu B.O.B – No Where Near Close
Semoga Mnyenangkan :)

B.O.B – No Where Near Close

Lirik Lagu B.O.B – No Where Near Close di Posting Oleh : Maha Lirik

[ Intro Lagu B.O.B – No Where Near Close ]

Without any care (Without any care) [echo]
I’m no where close at all (No where close at all) [echo]
I’m so out there (I’m so out there) [echo]
Outside the ceilings and the walls (Ceilings and the walls) [echo]

Strange clouds (Strange clouds) [echo]
A million mountains tall (A million mountains tall) [echo]
I’m so out there (I’m so out there) [echo]
I’m no where close at all (No where close at all) [echo]
Posted by: Mahalirik
Mahalirik, Updated at: 18.21

[ Ending: B.O.B – No Where Near Close ]

Lirik Terkait dengan Lirik Lagu B.O.B – No Where Near Close

0 komentar untuk lirik B.O.B – No Where Near Close

Tinggalkan Komentar Untuk Lirik Lagu B.O.B – No Where Near Close


5 Lirik Yang Baru di Tambahkan

Kategori Artis